Series DM-1000 DigiMag® Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gages
24 Volt or Battery Powered. Fits in Magnehelic® Gage Cut-Out
- Battery Power or 24 Volt
- Low Cost
- Used in Isolation/ Hospital Environments & Temporary (Pop-Up) Rooms
The DigiMag® Series DM-1000 Digital Differential Pressure and Flow Gages monitor the pressure of air and compatible gases just as its famous analog predecessor the Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage. All models are factory calibrated to specific ranges. The 4-digit LCD can display readings in common English and metric units so conversions are not necessary. The simplified four button operation reduces set up time and simplifies calibration with its digital push button zero and span.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Filter monitoring
- Air velocity or flow
- Blower vacuum monitoring
- Fan pressure indication
- Duct, room or building pressures
- Clean room positive pressure indication
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Housing Materials:
- Glass filled plastic.
- ±1% FS including linearity, hysteresis and repeatability; ±2% FS for ranges 1" w.c. and below.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-18 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Long Term Stability:
- ±1% FS per year.
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.05% FS/°F typ.; ±0.10% FS/°F typ. for ranges 1" w.c. and below.
- 4-digit LCD (Digits: 0.60"H x 0.33"W).
- Display Update:
- Selectable for 1 second, 10 minutes or update only from button push.
- Pressure Limits:
- Normal and bi-directional ranges 5 in w.c. and lower = 2 psi (13.7 kPa); Normal and bi-directional ranges 10 in w.c. and higher = 11 psi (75 kPa).
- Selectable Engineering Units:
- in w.c., psi, kPa, Pa, mm w.c., mBar, in Hg, mm Hg, FS (0-100% FS).
- Power Requirements:
- 9V battery, included, user replaceable or external power supply 9-24 VDC.
- Battery Service Life:
- Battery life depending on the Display Update setting: 150 hours (typical) if Display Update = 1 second; 9 months (typical) if Display Update = 10 minutes; 1.5 years (typical) if Display Update is disabled. Battery may last up to four times longer when using lithium-based battery ULTRALIFE U9VL-J.
- Current Consumption:
- 5 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- Removable terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Electrical Entry:
- Cable gland for 0.114 to 0.250" (2.9 to 6.4 mm) diameter cable.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" (3 mm) ID tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- 1.18 lb (535 g).
- 5" (127 mm) OD front face.
- Agency Approvals:
- Field programmed reduces installation time
- User selectable parameters for pressure, air velocity or flow permits same device for multiple applications
- Specialized filter set point for alerts when maintenance is due
- Security levels permit matches the correct access to right skill
- Power versatility works with 9-24 VDC or 9 V battery allows deployment in a variety of spaces wired or not
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-310A||3-way vent valve, plastic, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" metal tubing, 80 psi rating, replaces former Model A-310 (brass). 2.3" x .8" x .1", .10 lb.||Next Day||$20.50||Order|
|A-481||Installer kit, (includes 2 static pressure tips and PVC tubing).||Next Day||$4.90||Order|
|A-286||4-1/2" Gage panel mounting flange||Next Day||$12.50||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Next Day||$8.50||Order|
|A-480||Plastic static pressure tip.||Next Day||$1.20||Order|
|A-320-BC||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, DM-1000 DigiMag® digital differential pressure gage, DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter, Series 605 (with -SS option), instruments with backwards compatible bezel option||Next Day||$268.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||DM||11||04||AT||Series DM-1104-AT Differential Pressure Gage, range 0-1.0" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||DM||Differential Pressure Gage|
NIST Certificate of Calibration
Product Data Sheet
- Can the ASF option be used as a tattle tell? Or do you have something that could be used as a tattle tell on the 2000 series DP gages?
- The ASF option cannot be used as a tattle tell. It is just there for visual indication of a set point. We have nothing with our 2000 series that can act as a tattle tell, however our series DM-1000 DigiMag will have a peak valve function built in.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.