Series AT-1800 ATEX/IECEx Approved Low Differential Pressure Switch
The 1800 in Flameproof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure
Essential for industrial environments, the Series AT-1800 ATEX/IECEx Approved Low Differential Pressure Switch combines small size with 2% repeatability. Set point adjustment inside the switch allows for set point settings across 9 ranges from the low of .07 in w.c. to a maximum 85 in w.c. differential pressure. Series AT-1800 flameproof enclosures are available in aluminum and are ideal for low pressure hazardous area applications. Various housing options such as an over-pressure relief valve or external set point adjustment knob are available. External set point knob allows adjustment without opening the enclosure.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous area.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to maintain IP66 rating.
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous areas.
- Hazardous area pressure switch
- Process applications
- Mechanical equipment control
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits:
- -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C); 1823-00, -20 to 180°F (-28.9 to 82.2°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- See pressure limit chart on the catalog page.
- Switch Type:
- ±2% FS.
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120-480 VAC, 60 Hz. Resistive 1/8 HP @ 125 VAC, 1/4 HP @ 250 VAC, 60 Hz. De-rate to 10 A for operation at high cycle rates.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Diaphragm in vertical position.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Screw type inside mounting spud internal to switch. External set point adjustment knob optional.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7015.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional).
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" NPT female. Cable gland not included.
- 10.5 lb (4.8 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- EPT 19 ATEX 3192 X.
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX Compliant: CE 0477 EX II 2G Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) II 2D Ex tb IIIC T75 °C Db IECEx Compliant: Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) Ex tb IIIC T75°C Db.
- Compact size and repeatability provides a high-value switch for many industrial applications
- External set point knob provides easy access that simplifies making adjustments without opening enclosure
- Flameproof enclosure protects the device in hazardous areas
SERIES AT-1800 SERIES PRESSURE SWITCH AT-101NA-1823-X-XXXX AT-1800 PR SW W/ ATEX ENCLOSURE 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 00 0.08 - 0.22 IN WC 0 0.15 - 0.50 IN WC 1 0.3 - 1.0 IN WC 2 0.5 - 2.0 IN WC 5 1.5 - 5.0 IN WC 10 2.0 - 10.0 IN WC 20 3.0 - 22.0 IN WC 40 5.0 - 44.0 IN WC 80 9.0 - 85.0 IN WC 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) COVER B BLIND 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) PRESSURE PORT/VALVE MATERIAL 1 BRASS 2 STAINLESS STEEL 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) PRESSURE PORT/VENTING VALVE VS0 STD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/NO VENTING VALVE VL0 LD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/NO VENTING VALVE VS1 STD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/STD VENTING VALVE VS2 STD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/LD VENTING VALVE VL1 LD PRESSURE PORT 1/8” FEMALE NPT/LD VENTING VALVE 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) CABLE ENTRY 12 1/2" NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.