Series AT-ADPS ATEX/IECEx Approved Differential Pressure Switch
The ADPS in Flameproof ATEX/IECEx Enclosure
The Series AT-ADPS ATEX/IECEx Approved Differential Pressure Switch is designed for pressure, vacuum, and differential pressure applications in hazardous areas. The dual scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and Pascals allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. The switch is available with settings from 0.08 in w.c. (20 Pa) up to 20 in w.c. (5000 Pa). The silicone diaphragm makes this series ideal for use with air and other noncombustible gases. Flameproof enclosures are available in aluminum and can include a glass window for viewing set point status on the adjustment knob.
Important notes for installation:
• Cables must be fitted through 1/2" NPT cable gland or ATEX/IECEx conduit (not supplied with instrument).
• Make sure after cabling to close tight cover and cable gland, in order to maintain IP66 rating.
• Open cover only after de-energizing instrument.
Attention: Check local safety rules and warnings on unit and manual for a correct use of the instrument in hazardous areas.
- Hazardous area pressure switch
- Air filter and ventilator monitoring
- Ventilation duct monitoring
- Industrial cooling circuits
- Fan heater overheating protection
- Fire-protection damper control
- Heat exchanger frost protection
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Diaphragm material: Silicone; Housing material: Switch body: PA 6.6 and POM; Cover: Polystyrene; Brass or SS depending on pressure connections chosen.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process and ambient temperature from -4 to 185°F (-20 to 85°C) (Note: Product temperature limits differ from case).
- Pressure Limits:
- See pressure limit chart.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- Standard: Max. 1.5 A @ 250 VAC, max. switching rate: 6 cycles/min.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Hand knob on pressure switch inside case. (De-energize before opening case).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertically, with pressure connections pointing downwards.
- Mechanical Working Life:
- Over 106 switching operations.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Housing Material:
- Texture epoxy coat RAL7015.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" NPT female brass (SS optional).
- Electrical Connections:
- Two 1/2" NPT female. Cable gland not included.
- 10.4 lb (4.7 kg).
- ATEX Certificate:
- EPT 19 ATEX 3192 X.
- Agency Approvals:
- ATEX Compliant: CE 0477 EX II 2G Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) II 2D Ex tb IIIC T75 °C Db IECEx Compliant: Ex db IIC T5, T6 Gb -60°C ≤Ta ≤+50°C (T6) -60°C ≤Ta ≤+60°C (T5) Ex tb IIIC T75°C Db.
- Flameproof enclosure with optional glass window and aluminum housing protects the device in hazardous areas while giving local visibility to set point status
SERIES AT-ADPS PRESSURE SWITCH AT-101NA-ADPS-X-X-X-XXXX AT-ADPS PRESSURE SWITCH W/ ATEX ENCL 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 08 0.08 TO 1.20 INWC & (20 TO 300 PA) 04 0.12 TO 1.61 INWC & (30 TO 400 PA) 03 0.20 TO 2.01 INWC & (50 TO 500 PA) 05 0.80 TO 4.01 INWC & (200 TO 1000 PA) 06 2.01 TO 10.04 INWC & (500 TO 2050 PA) 07 4.00 TO 20.00 INWC & (1000 TO 5000 PA) 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) CONNECTION 2 M20 X 1.5 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) SWITCH CONTACTS N UP TO 1.0 A (0.4) /250 VAC 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) HOUSING COVER B BLIND TOP COVER W GLASS WINDOW 5TH SYMBOL (5TH X) PORT/VALVE MATERIAL 1 BRASS 2 STAINLESS STEEL 6TH SYMBOL (6TH X) PRORT/VALVE CONFIGURATION VSO STANDARD PORT, NO VALVE VL0 LD PORT, NO VALVE 7TH SYMBOL (7TH X) CABLE ENTRY 12 1/2" NPT ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.