Series 607D DIN Rail Mount Differential Pressure Transmitter
Mounts on 35 mm DIN Rail, LED Status Indication, ±0.25% Full Scale Accuracy
Series 607D DIN Rail Mount Differential Pressure Transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gases and sends a standard 4 to 20 mA output signal. The 607D housing is specifically designed to mount on a 35 mm DIN rail in a panel. This mounting style allows for several units to be mounted closely together reducing required space. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to 0.25% full scale accuracy in ranges from the very low 0.1 in w.c. to 25 in w.c. The span and zero controls are for field calibration. Units also include red/green LED status of proper transmitter operation. Versatile circuit design enables operation in 2-wire current loops.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Clean room control
- Filter status
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-conductive, noncorrosive gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- 302 SS, glass, nickel, silicone rubber and brass.
- ±0.25% FS* at room temperature. *RSS includes nonlinearity, hysteresis and nonrepeatibility.
- ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating and compensated:
0 to 170°F (-18 to 77°C);
Storage: -65 to 185°F (-54 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 15 psi (100 kPa).
- Thermal Effects:
- (Includes zero and span) ±0.01 FS/°F, 20 to 170°F (-7 to 77°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 32 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Zero Adjustment:
- Potentiometer for zero.
- Response Time:
- Approximately 10 ms.
- Max. Loop Resistance:
- DC: 0 to 800 Ohms.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw-type removeable terminal block.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed fittings for 1/8" (3.12 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical, on a 1.378" (35 mm) DIN rail.
- 7.0 oz (198 g).
- Agency Approval:
- High accuracy at low pressure ranges provides exceptional measurement for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- DIN mountable allows use in control panels for easy access to electrical supply reducing costly cabling
- Visual LED indicators provides quick status on transmitter operation saving troubleshooting time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.