Series 616W Differential Pressure Transmitter
NEMA 4X Enclosure, 0.25% FS Accuracy
Positive, negative and differential pressures can be measured within a full span accuracy of ±0.25 with the Series 616W Differential Pressure Transmitter. Units are enclosed in a polycarbonate case, rated NEMA 4X (IP66) and operate by sensing the pressure of air and compatible gases then sending a standard 4-20 mA output signal. Design enables operation in 2-wire current loops. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges. The span and zero controls are for use when checking calibration. They are not intended for re-ranging to a significantly different span. The LCD display allows local indication of pressure.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Dust collection
- Outdoor HVAC
- Roof-top equipment
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.25% FS @ 77°F (25°C), display accuracy ±0.5%.
- ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Model chart on catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2-wire), 17 to 36 VDC, or isolated 21.6 to 33 VAC (3-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA (2-wire), 0 to 5 VDC, or 0 to 10 VDC (3-wire).
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Push buttons.
- Loop Resistance:
- Current output: 0 to 1250 Ω max; Voltage output: Load resistance 1 kΩ (min).
- Current Consumption:
- 40 mA (max).
- Electrical Connections:
- 3-wire removable European style terminal block for 16 to 26 AWG.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed, dual size to fit 1/8" and 3/16" (3.12 and 4.76 mm) ID rubber or vinyl tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any orientation.
- Without LCD 8.8 oz (249 g); with LCD 9.6 oz (272 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Zero and span controls provides easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
|EXAMPLE||616W||00||AT||Series 616W-1-AT Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-1" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||616W||Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|0 to 6" w.c.
0 to 10" w.c.
0 to 20" w.c.
0 to 40" w.c.
0 to 100" w.c.
0 to 200" w.c.
-3 to 3" w.c.
-5 to 5" w.c.
-10 to 10" w.c.
0 to 1.5 kPa
0 to 2.5 kPa
0 to 5.0 kPa
0 to 10.0 kPa
Certificate of Calibration
Liquid Crystal Display
NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.