Series 616WL Differential Pressure Transmitter
Low Ranges Down to 0.25" w.c. (60 Pa), NEMA 4X Housing
The Series 616WL Differential Pressure Transmitter senses very low pressures of air and non-combustible, compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. All models, including those featuring the 3 digit LCD digital read-out, are factory calibrated to specific ranges as listed in the chart below.
Positive, negative and differential pressures can be measured within a full span accuracy of ±0.50%. This weatherproof unit is enclosed in a polycarbonate case, designed to meet (IP66/NEMA 4X). Internal digital push button zero and span allow for quick and simple field calibration.
- Low pressure applications
- Outdoor HVAC
- Dust collection
- Roof-top equipment
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- ±0.50% F.S., display accuracy ±0.5%.
- ±1% F.S./yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Catalog page.
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.02% F.S./°F (0.036% F.S./°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 30 VDC (2-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Digital, Push Button Adj.
- Loop Resistance:
- DC; 0 to 900 Ω maximum.
- Current Consumption:
- DC; 38 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw-type terminal block.
- Process Connections:
- Barbed, dual size to fit 1/8" and 3/16" (3.12 and 4.76 mm) I.D. rubber or vinyl tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical, consult factory for other position orientations.
- Without LCD 17 oz (482 g); with LCD 18 oz (510 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- NEMA 4X rated enclosure provides protection in harsh environments permitting outdoor monitoring or in areas where dust and particulate matter exists
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Zero and span controls provides easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
- High precision accuracy at low pressure ranges provides exceptional accuracy for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
|EXAMPLE||616WL||1||AT||Series 616WL-1-AT Differential Pressure Transmitter, range 0-0.10" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||616WL||Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|0 to 0.25" w.c.
0 to 1.00" w.c.
0 to ±0.25" w.c.
0 to ±1.00" w.c.
0 to 60 Pa
0 to 125 Pa
0 to ±60 Pa
0 to ±125 Pa
Liquid Crystal Display
NIST Certificate of Calibration
LCD Display Set to 0-100%
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.