Series 668 Differential Pressure Transmitter
Ranges from 0 to 100" w.c., Overpressure Protection to 10 psig, ±1% Accuracy
Our low cost Series 668 Differential Pressure Transmitter is capable of measuring low pressures with a ±1% accuracy - ideally suited for proper building pressurization and air flow control. Transmitters can withstand up to 10 psig overpressure with no damage to the unit. Variable capacitance sensor design provides excellent sensitivity and long-term stability. Compact, lightweight design makes installation simple and easy. Units also feature reverse-polarity protection.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Variable air volume systems
- Building management
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-conductive gases.
- ±1% FS (RSS), (includes non-linearity, hysteresis, and non-repeatability).
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating: 0 to 150°F (-18 to 65°C), Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 10 psig (0.69 bar).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 0 to 150°F (-18 to 65°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- 0.033% FS/°F (0.18% FS/°C).
- Supply Voltage:
- 12 to 30 VDC.
- 4 to 20 mA, 2-wire.
- Zero and Span Adjustment:
- ±1 mA, non-interactive.
- Response Time:
- <60 msec.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 800 Ω.
- Electrical Connection:
- Terminal strip.
- Pressure Connection:
- 3/16" OD fitting for 1/4" ID tubing.
- Fire retardant glass filled polyester.
- 3 oz (85 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Good accuracy at low pressure ranges provides exceptional value for ensuring control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- High overpressure rating eliminates possible damage to unit reducing unnecessary service time
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$6.90||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||N||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$9.50||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.