Series DM DigiMag® Differential Pressure Transmitter
Same Size as Standard Magnehelic® Differential Pressure Gage
The Series DM DigiMag® Differential Pressure Transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. The DM housing is specifically designed to mount in the same diameter cutout as a standard Magnehelic® gage. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges. The polycarbonate molded housing features integral pressure connections, which reduces installation time. Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers. A single push-button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units, depending on the range.
- Differential pressure across filters
- Fan control
- Static pressures in ducts or buildings
- Room pressurization monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Housing Material:
- ±1% FSO for all ranges except 0.25 in w.c. @ ±2% FSO, and ranges at or below ±0.1 in w.c. @ ±4% FSO.
- < ±1%/year FSO.
- Pressure Limits:
- Ranges > 1 in w.c.: 6 psi max operation, 6 psi burst; Ranges = 1 in w.c.: 3.6 psi max operation, 6 psi burst.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.036% FS/°C (0.02% FS/°F).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-35 VDC (2-wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA (2-wire).
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1250 Ω max.
- Current Consumption:
- 21 mA max.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw-type terminals.
- Process Connections:
- Male ports on side for 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5 mm, 6 mm ID flexible tubing.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Not sensitive to position.
- 5" OD (127 mm) x 1.9" (48 mm) deep.
- 7.04 oz (200 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Reduced installation time through zero and span controls that provides quick and easy calibration
- Fast and easy setup and calibration with push-button zero and span controls
- Immediate corrective action can be taken by local alerts via the easy-to-read LCD display
- Reduces upgrade installation costs and simplifies field upgrade from a Magnehelic® gage, as both use the same diameter cutout
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||Next Day||$38.25||Order|
|A-300||Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic® gage. 6.8" x 6.0" x .1", .35 lb.||Next Day||$33.75||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Next Day||$11.75||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Next Day||$9.00||Order|
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply.||Next Day||$36.50||Order|
|A-320-A1||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, includes 2 sections of precut silicone tubing, banjo fittings, and threaded pressure connections pre-installed.||Next Day||$212.00||Order|
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.