Series DM-2000 Differential Pressure Transmitter
Quick Response, Easy Calibration Checks
The Dwyer Series DM-2000 Differential Pressure Transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. The DM-2000 housing is specifically designed to mount in the same diameter cutout as a standard Magnehelic® gage. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges.
Pressure connections are inherent to the glass filled plastic molded housing making installation quick and easy. Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers. An optional 3.5 digit LCD shows process and engineering units. A single push button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on range.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Filter monitoring
- Fan pressure indication
- Static pressures in ducts or buildings
- Bi-direction ranges ideal for sensing fluctuating building pressure
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult Factory.
- ±1% FS, ±30 Pa model ±4% FS at 70°F.
- ±1% FS/yr.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 120°F (-6.67 to 48.9°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 10 psig (0.69 bar).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.055% FS/°F (0.099% FS/°C), ±30 Pa model ±0.13% FS/°F (0.234% FS/°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 VDC (2 wire).
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Digital push-button zero and span.
- Loop Resistance:
- DC: 0 to 1250 Ω maximum.
- Current Consumption:
- DC: 38 mA maximum.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw-type terminal block.
- 3.5 digit LCD, 0.7" height.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" I.D. tubing.
- Mounting Orientation:
- 4.8 oz (136 g).
- Zero and span controls provide easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
- Quick response to pressure changes means no delay in signaling and alerting to critical situations
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Same size as Magnehelic simplifies field upgrade to digital pressure gage by reducing install steps
- Tamper proof button configuration to prevent accidental changes to the settings
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-300||Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic® gage. 6.8" x 6.0" x .1", .35 lb.||Same Day||$29.00||Order|
|A-464||Flush mount kit for Magnehelic® gages.||Same Day||$20.25||Order|
|A-489||4" 303 SS straight static pressure tip with flange, 1/4" hose barb.||Same Day||$7.25||Order|
|SCD-PS||100 to 240 VAC/VDC to 24 VDC power supply.||Same Day||$31.75||Order|
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||Same Day||$33.25||Order|
|A-302F-A||303 SS Static pressure tip with mounting flange, for 3/16" I.D. rubber or plastic tubing. 4" insertion depth, includes mounting screws||Same Day||$9.80||Order|
|A-320-A1||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter (mounted horizontally).||Same Day||$181.00||Order|
|A-320-BC||Weatherproof enclosure, ABS, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, DM-1000 DigiMag® digital differential pressure gage, DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter, Series 605 (with -SS option), instruments with backwards compatible bezel option||Same Day||$243.00||Order|
|A-320-B-SS||Instrument enclosure, 304SS, brushed finish, compatible with 2000 Magnehelic® gage, DM-2000 differential pressure transmitter||Same Day||$637.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||DM||20||01||AT||Series DM-2001-AT Differential Pressure Transmitter, black background, range 0-0.1" w.c., with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||DM||Differential Pressure Transmitter|
|0 to 0.1" w.c.
0 to 0.25" w.c.
0 to 0.5" w.c.
0 to 1" w.c.
0 to 2" w.c.
0 to 3" w.c.
0 to 5" w.c.
0 to ±0.25" w.c.
0 to ±0.5" w.c.
NIST Certificate of Calibration
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.