Series HM28 Handheld Digital Manometer
High Accuracy (0.2%, 0.1% or 0.05%), Differential, Gage or Absolute
The Series HM28 Precision Handheld Digital Manometer is designed to measure a wide range of pressures with up to 0.05% accuracy. The data logging function can store up to 964 readings and transmit the readings to a PC through an IR serial report. The dual line LCD is able to display a resolution to 0.001 of the selected unit and indicate peaks and valleys.
- Calibration facilities
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible gases.
- (Includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability): per order code. ±0.20% full scale ±1 digit. ±0.10% full scale ±1 digit. ±0.05% full scale ±1 digit.
- Wetted Materials:
- 18/8 stainless steel.
- Temperature Limits:
- 23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- 30 to 95% rH, non-condensing.
- 2 line, 16 character, dot matrix LCD, with switchable display sizes.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable. Can operate from external power supply of 7 to 14 VDC.
- Current Consumption:
- <9 mA.
- 964 measured values. Recording intervals adjustable from manual, 1, 5, 10, 20, 30 s, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 30, 60 m.
- Case Protection:
- IP54 (NEMA 3).
- Case Dimensions:
- 6" x 3.27" x 1.34" in (152 x 83 x 34 mm).
- 9.5 oz (270 g).
- Pressure Connection:
- Hose; 4/6 mm or 1/8" NPT.
- Maximum Measurement Rates:
- Stand alone: 2-1/2 readings/sec (0.1% and 0.05% ratings), 5 readings/sec (0.2% rating). Output to RS-232: 20 measurements/sec (0.2% rating). 10 measurements/sec (0.1% and 0.05% ratings).
- RS-232 Baud Rate:
- Adjustable, 1200, 2400, 4800, or 9600 baud.
- Agency Approvals:
- Measures differential, gage, or absolute pressure
- Able to record up to 964 readings, which can be downloaded to a PC
- Up to 0.05% accuracy
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|HM28-0||1/8" NPT adaptor.||Consult Factory||$61.50||Order|
|HM28-2||Universal power adaptor.||Consult Factory||$251.00||Order|
- We use series 475-6-FM Mk III digital manometer. What is the recommended calibration interval?
- We do not have an official recommended calibration interval. However, we would suggest checking the calibration at least once or twice a year depending on the applciation and how often the unit is used.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.