Series 1213 Gas Pressure Manometer
The “Tube in a Tube” Direct Reading Manometer
The Series 1213 Gas Pressure Manometer provides visual indication of pressure of natural gas up to 15 in w.c. Tap water is used as the sensing media and a magnetic clip provides temporary or permanent mounting. The 1213 is made of a durable plastic for years of trouble-free service, and includes 3' of vinyl tubing and 1/8" nylon male NPT to barb fitting.
- Combustion supply gas monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Limit:
- 140°F (60°C) maximum.
- Pressure Limits:
- 15" w.c. (381 mm)
- Piping Connections:
- 1/8" male NPT connector provided.
- Wetted Materials:
- Vinyl, PVC and nylon.
- 5 oz (142 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Used to monitor any compatible gas up to 15 in w.c.
- Durable plastic housing for long term use
- Economically priced
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.