Series LPG4 2.5" Low Pressure Gage
1.5% Full Scale Accuracy in a 2.5" Gage
Our Series LPG4 2.5" Low Pressure Gage offers top of the line performance and accuracy for pressure and vacuum applications up to and including 160 in w.c. The LPG4 is constructed from a single beryllium-copper diaphragm affixed to a precision-machined brass plate. This innovative design, together with a high-precision, milled-teeth brass movement and nickel-silver pinion and bearing surface, provide the user with a top of the line low pressure instrument.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Air flow indication
- Liquid level
- Draft measurement
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases & liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass and beryllium copper.
- Drawn steel, black finish.
- Polycarbonate (removable).
- ±1.5% FS.
- Pressure Limit:
- 100% of range scale.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -40 to 160°F (-40 to 70°C); Ambient: -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- 2.5" (63 mm)
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP54).
- 7.3 oz (0.21 kg).
- Low pressure gage provides a selection to meet specific applications
- Specified with high ambient and process temperature ratings mean more robust uses and longer service-life
- High accuracy gage for applications requiring more precise measurement is a concern
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$113.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.