Series SGX & SGF Stainless Steel Low Pressure Gage
Brass or 316 SS Wetted Parts
The Series SGX/SGF Stainless Steel Low Pressure Gages have dual English/metric scales with ±1.6% full scale accuracy. The Series SGX/SGF gages are designed with 304 SS housings and brass or 316 SS wetted parts. Units can withstand ambient temperatures up to 149°F (65°C) and process temperatures up to 212°F (100°C). Ranges of vacuum, compound and pressures to 235" w.c. are available. Included on the dial is a convenient zero adjustment screw which allows the user to easily re-zero the needle.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Draft Measurement
- Filter Monitoring
- Liquid Level
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- SGX: Brass; SGF: 316/316L SS.
- 304 SS.
- ±1.6% FS on positive pressure ranges 15 in w.c. & greater; ±2.5% FS on all other ranges.
- Pressure Limits:
- Full scale value.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -13 to 149°F (-25 to 65°C); Process: 212°F (100°C) max.
- 2.5" (63 mm)
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 3 (IP54).
- 4.6 oz (0.13 kg).
- Stainless steel housing and wetted parts resist ambient corrosion for longer service life in harsh environments
- High accuracy gage for applications requiring more precise measurement
- Models that support vacuum to higher pressure ranges provide a selection to meet specific applications
- Specified with high ambient and process temperature ratings mean more robust uses and longer service-life
- Field adjustable zeroing screw simplifies installation and calibration
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG1||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages over 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$102.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.