Model BDG-01 Brass Digital Pressure Gage
±0.5% FS Accuracy, Brass Wetted Parts
The Model BDG-01 Brass Digital Pressure Gage measures gas pressure with ± 0.5% of full-scale accuracy at an affordable price. With brass wetted material, the series BDG is designed for your specific applications of compatible gases. Its design allows for easy installation. User-selectable units of measure let one gage be used for various pressure scales.
Calibration Option available under Accessories.
- Draft measurement
- Filter monitoring
- HVAC roof-top
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass and silicone sensor.
- Housing Materials:
- ABS plastic.
- ±0.5% FS.
- Long Term Stability:
- ±0.05% FS per year.
- Pressure Limits:
- 2X pressure range; Burst pressure: 3X pressure range.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 140°F (- 10 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- ±0.04% FS per °C.
- 2.5" OD.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 4-digit LCD (1-1/4 x 5/8").
- Power Requirements:
- 3 V CR123A lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 2 to 3 years typ.
- 0.29 lb (0.13 kg).
- Brass wetted materials for use with compatible gases
- Backlit display provides easy viewing of gage measurement
- Selectable units provide readings in easily recognizable units for user
- Well-suited gage for application designs specifying simple operation and accuracy
- Rugged weatherproof enclosure enables a range of use outdoor or indoor where water is present
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PG2||NIST traceable pressure calibration certificate for pressure gages under 1% accuracy. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$144.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.