Series DPGA & DPGW Digital Pressure Gage with 1% Accuracy
Economic Gage With Selectable Engineering Units, Rubber Boot
The Series DPGA is the only economic digital pressure gage with selectable engineering units on the market. With its 1% accuracy and digital push-button zero, the DPGA is the perfect choice for digitally monitoring the pressures of air and compatible gases.
The Series DPGW is the only economic digital pressure gage for liquids with the ability to select engineering units on the market. With its 1% accuracy and digital push-button zero, the DPGW is the perfect choice for digitally monitoring the pressures of air and compatible liquids and gases.
- Process applications
- Process start-up
- OEM applications
Models & Ordering
- DPGA: air and compatible gases; DPGW: liquids and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- DPGA: 316L SS, silicone sensor; DPGW: 316L SS.
- Housing Materials:
- ABS plastic.
- ±1.0% F.S. (Includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability.)
- Pressure Limits:
- 2X pressure range. Vacuum range max. pressure is 30 psig.
- Temperature Limits:
- 30 to 120°F (-1 to 49°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.05% FS/°F.
- 2.62" OD x 1.52" deep.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 4-digit LCD (.425" H x .234" W digits).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Auto Shut-Off:
- 20 minute auto shut-off.
- 5.6 oz (160 g).
- Push-button zero reduce installation and service time
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement for minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Selectable unit button provides reading in easily recognizable units
- Well-suited gage for compatible gas (DPGA) or liquid (DPGW) applications specifying simple operation and accuracy
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-293||Protective rubber boot, 2.8" x 2.9" x 1.8", .35 lb.||Next Day||$12.50||Order|
|EXAMPLE||DPGA||00||AT||Series DPGA-00-AT Digital Pressure Gage for Air and Compatible Gases, range 30" Hg to 0 psig, with aluminum tag.|
Digital Pressure Gage for Air and Compatible Gases
Digital Pressure Gage for Liquids and Compatible Gases
30" Hg to 0 psig
00 to 5 psig
0 to 15 psig
0 to 50 psig
0 to 100 psig
0 to 200 psig
0 to 300 psig
0 to 500 psig
30" Hg to 0 to 100 psig
NIST Certificate of Calibration
- What would be the consequences of using a DPGA gauge on a water system instead of a DPGW?
- The DPGA can only be used for air and compatible gases. If you use the DPGA for liquid service, it will ruin the internals of the gage causing irreparable damage that would not be covered under warranty. The DPGW should be used instead for liquid applications.
- I have a DPG-200 Digital Pressure Gauge. I need to know if Dwyer can make them with a 90 Degree fitting or elbow, or with the fitting coming out of the back of the gauge?
- The DPG-200 Digital Pressure Gage is only available with a bottom connection. Having a back connection would not be feasible due to the electrical connection already existing at the back. However, one would have the option of connecting a Series A-2022 (purchased separately) SS elbow to the bottom connection.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.