Series DPGAB & DPGWB 0.5% Digital Pressure Gage
Selectable Engineering Units, Rubber Boot
The Series DPGWB/DPGAB Pressure Gages offer 0.5% full scale accuracy in a rugged, easy-to-use unit at prices comparable to mechanical gages. The DPGWB stainless steel wetted material makes it suitable for a wide variety of liquids or gases. The gages feature user-selectable units of measure allowing one gage to be used for a variety of pressure scales. The DPGWB/DPGAB come with a protective rubber boot to protect against short drops and rough handling.
NIST CALIBRATION available in Product Configurator.
- Ideal for checking line pressures at system startup.
- Process applications
- Process start-up
- OEM applications
Models & Ordering
DPGAB: Air and compatible gases;
DPGWB: Liquids and compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
DPGAB: 316L SS, silicone sensor;
DPGWB: Type 316L SS.
- Housing Materials:
- ABS plastic.
- ±0.5% F.S. (includes linearity, hysteresis, repeatability).
- Pressure Limits:
- 2X pressure range. Vacuum range max. pressure is 30 psig.
- Temperature Limits:
- 30 to 120°F (-1 to 49°C).
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.05% FS/°F.
- 2.62" O.D. x 1.52" deep.
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" male NPT.
- 4-digit LCD (.425" H x .234" W digits).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Auto Shut-off:
- 20 minute auto shut-off.
- 5.6 oz (160 g).
- Push-button zero reduce installation and service time
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement for minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Selectable unit button provides reading in easily recognizable units
|EXAMPLE||DPG||AB||00||AT||Series DPGAB-00-AT, Digital Pressure Gage with Boot, dry air, range 30" HG-0 psig, aluminum tag|
|SERIES||DPG||Digital Pressure Gage with Boot|
30" HG - 0 psig
0 - 5 psig
0 - 15 psig
0 - 30 psig
0 - 50 psig
0 - 100 psig
0 - 200 psig
0 - 300 psig
0 - 500 psig
30" HG-0-100 psig
NIST Certification of Calibration
- I have a DPG-200 Digital Pressure Gauge. I need to know if Dwyer can make them with a 90 Degree fitting or elbow, or with the fitting coming out of the back of the gauge?
- The DPG-200 Digital Pressure Gage is only available with a bottom connection. Having a back connection would not be feasible due to the electrical connection already existing at the back. However, one would have the option of connecting a Series A-2022 (purchased separately) SS elbow to the bottom connection.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.