Series MHS Miniature High Sensitivity Pressure Switch
SPDT N/O or N/C Switch, Adjustable Set Points from 3 in. H20 to 60 PSI
The Series MHS Miniature High Sensitivity Pressure Switch offers a wide range of field adjustable pressure set point options. The compact switch can be used with air or other compatible fluids. Ideal application is for turning pumps and compressors on and off when levels change. The Series MHS models offer a variety of electrical ratings to suit application needs. The switch is easy to install and easy to adjust, with a long mechanical life of over 10 million cycles.
NOTE: 50 PIECE MINIMUM ORDER.
Models & Ordering
- Air or compatible fluids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: polycarbonate; Diaphragm: polyurethane.
- Temperature Limits:
- 40 to 150°F (4 to 66°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Up to maximum range.
- Switch Type:
- SPDT normally open or normally closed.
- Electrical Rating:
- MHS-1: 3A; MHS-2: 10A; MHS-3, -4, -5: 15A, 125/250 VAC.
- Silver with brass terminals.
- Electrical Connections:
- Terminals 0.187" x 0.20" spade for use with quick disconnects.
- Process Connections:
- All models 1/8" NPT port.
- Use #2 screws through eyelets.
- 0.71 oz (20 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- cUL, UL.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.