Series MVS Miniature Vacuum Switch
SPDT N/O or N/C Switch, Adjustable Set Point, Ideal for OEM's
Compact, lightweight, and adjustable, the Series MVS Miniature Vacuum Switch is specially designed for OEM applications. This low cost switch has a minimum life expectancy of 10 million cycles and has an extremely fast response time. Typical applications for the MVS are HVAC, home appliance, dairy systems, medical, office equipment, and pump control.
NOTE: 50 PIECE MINIMUM ORDER.
- HVAC applications
- Medical equipment
- Dairy equipment
- Pump control
Models & Ordering
- Air or compatible fluids on "high side".
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: polycarbonate; Diaphragm: polyurethane.
- Temperature Limits:
- 40 to 150°F (4 to 66°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Up to maximum range.
- Switch Type:
- SPDT normally open or normally closed.
- Electrical Rating:
- Range 3 to 8" w.c.: 3 A, 125/250 VAC; Range 9 to 80" w.c.: 10 A, 125/250 VAC; Range 81 to 330" w.c.: 15 A, 125/250 VAC.
- Silver with brass terminals.
- Electrical Connections:
- Terminals - 0.187" x 0.20: spade for use with quick disconnects.
- Process Connections:
- Models MVS-1 to MVS-3: Smooth port 0.25" diameter; Models MVS-4 to MVS-6: 1/8" male NPT.
- Use #2 screws through eyelets.
- Less than 19 g.
- Agency Approvals:
- High switch cycle means long life for extended duty applications
|EXAMPLE||MVS||1||PRESET||Series MVS-1-PRESET Miniature Vacuum Switch, range 3-8" w.c., 0.25" diameter smooth port, with preset option.|
|SERIES||MVS||Miniature Vacuum Switch|
|3-8" w.c./0.25" Diameter Smooth Port
9-80" w.c./0.25" Diameter Smooth Port
81-330" w.c./0.25" Diameter Smooth Port
3-8" w.c./1/8" Male NPT
9-80" w.c./1/8" Male NPT
81-330" w.c./1/8" Male NPT
- Will the MVS series vacuum switch work if they are in the box with the vacuum. I need to signal when the vacuum in the box, in which the switch is placed reaches a level. The electrical connections are through a hermetic connector on the box.
- No, the MVS needs to be mounted externally to the vacuum in a reference area or an area open to the atmosphere and connected to the vacuum source via appropriate process tubing depending on the model.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.