Series 636 Fixed Range Pressure Transmitter
Stainless Steel, Explosion-proof, Accuracy ±0.30%, 4 to 20 mA or 1 to 5 VDC Signal
The Series 636 Pressure Transmitter is a low cost, fixed range, stainless steel transmitter with ±0.30% accuracy. It is designed to continuously measure pressure for years in even the toughest environmental and media conditions. Transmitters are explosion-proof, (FM approved) and meet NACE standards for off-shore applications.
- Process applications
Models & Ordering
- Liquid, gas or vapor.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316 L SS.
- Fill Fluid:
- DC 200 Silicone (standard).
- ±0.30% of calibrated span.
- ±0.5% of upper range limit for six months.
- Temperature Limits:
- Electronics (ambient): -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C); Process interface: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 300% upper range limit.
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- -20 to 180°F (-29 to 82°C).
- Thermal Effect (includes zero and span):
- Between -20 and 180°F (-29 and 82°C). ±2.0% per 50°F (28°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 30 VDC (636), 8 to 14 VDC (636LP), reverse polarity protection.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA DC, limited to 30 mA DC (636), 1 to 5 VDC (636LP).
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Null: 4.0 mA ±2% span (636), 1 VDC ±1% span (636LP); Span: 16.0 mA ±1% span (636), 4 VDC ±1% span (636LP).
- Loop Resistance:
- 900 Ω max. @ 30 V.
- Electrical Connection:
- 3/4" female NPT 24" (61 cm), 22 AWG.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4 (IP56).
- 0.83 lb (374 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CSA, FM. FM and CSA approved explosion-proof for Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, & D, Class II, Groups E, F, & G, Class III.
- Long service life and lower cost to maintain reduces total cost of ownership
- Explosion-proof housing for use in applications where protection of process and personnel is needed
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$144.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.