Series 644 High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
±0.05% FS, <±0.25% FS Total Error Band
The Series 644 Industrial Pressure Transmitter is a robust transmitter designed for high accuracy pressure applications. Boasting an accuracy of ±0.05% FS RSS (<±0.25% TEB), the 644 is intended for precise measurements in the critical applications of calibration technology, hydraulic/pneumatic controls, and many more laboratory and industrial settings. The Series 644 offers multiple measurement options with two output choices (VDC or mA) and ten psig pressure ranges (optional 0 to 15 psia). The robust and compact all stainless steel Series 644 is available with either a 1/4" male NPT, or 7/16"-20 male SAE process connections. Each transmitter is provided with an 11 point NIST traceable calibration certificate.
- Calibration equipment
- Test benches
- Pulp and paper mills
- Hydraulic/pneumatic controls
- Power generation
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 17- 4 PH SS.
- ±0.05% FS RSS.
- Total Error Band (Includes all thermal effects):
- <±0.25% FS over entire temperature compensated range.
- <0.15% FS/year.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Proof pressure and burst pressure: See pressure limits table below.
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 9 to 30 VDC for current output; 15 to 30 VDC for voltage output.
- Minimum Supply Voltage:
- Min. supply voltage (VDC) for current output = 9 + 0.02 x loop resistance Ω (loop resistance Ω = line resistance + receiver resistance).
- Output Signal:
- 0 to 10 VDC (4-wire); 4 to 20 mA (2-wire).
- Response Time:
- <10 ms (voltage output), <80 ms (current output).
- Max Current Consumption:
- 4 to 20 mA: 22 mA; 0 to 10 VDC: 20 mA.
- Electrical Connections:
- 3 ft cable or 6-pin male bayonet connector.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" male NPT or 7/16"-20 male SAE with O-Ring.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65).
- Mounting Orientation:
- 9 oz (254 g).
- Agency Approval:
- High accuracy provides exceptional measurement for insuring tight-control and minimizing costly out of specification conditions
- Low thermal error over a wide range of temperatures helps to insure accurate pressure measurement and process operation
- NIST calibrated to provide traceability for regulated processes where production and documentation is monitored
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-495||6-pin female bayonet male connector.||3-4 Weeks||$84.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||644||L||V||01||P||Series 644-L-V-00-P Industrial Pressure Transmitter, 3 ft. cable, 0-10 V output, range 0 to -14.7 psig, with 1/4" male NPT connection.|
|SERIES||644||Industrial Pressure Transmitter|
| Flying Leads, 3 ft., 6-Conductor Cable Pigtail
Male 6-Pin Bayonet
|1/4" Male NPT
7/16"-20 SAE Male
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.