Series IWP Industrial Weatherproof Pressure Transmitter
Exceptional Reliability for Harsh Environments
The Series IWP Pressure Transmitter provides an exceptional value solution to pressure measurement in industrial conditions requiring high-performance, stability and long service life. The precise operation under dirty and wet conditions, make the Series IWP an ideal choice for petroleum, chemical and metallurgical industry applications.
NIST CALIBRATION option found under accessories tab.
- Harsh industrial environments
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:
- 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- 0.5% FS.
- <0.2% FS per year.
- Temperature Limits:
- -22 to 203°F (-30 to 95°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1.5 x pressure range.
- Temperature Coefficient:
- 0.3% F.S. per 10°C.
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 36 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20mA.
- Loop Resistance:
- 1200 Ω max.
- Electrical Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Agency Approvals:
- Rugged, weather-proof design supports use in harsh environments
- 4 digit LED display and 4 to 20 mA output
- Durable cast-aluminum shell securely protects the high-quality circuitry from harsh industrial surroundings
- Long-term stability and reliability in environmentally challenging conditions
- Built for industrial processes such as petroleum, chemical and metallurgy but at a value price-point compared to other similar products.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-PT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for pressure transmitters.NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$139.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.