Series CSE-3R Galvannealed Steel Enclosures
Wall Mounted, NEMA 3R, UL Approved
The Series CSE-3R Carbon Steel Enclosures are spot-welded, wall mounted enclosures designed to house electrical controls, instruments, and components in an outdoor environment. The enclosure features concealed hinges that allow 180° of rotation, a quarter turn latch that can be opened/closed with a screwdriver, and ground studs on the door and body. Mounting holes on the back of the enclosure allow for versatile mounting and standoffs provide easy installation of optional sub-panels. A rain cap and an oil resistant door gasket will protect instruments from rain, sleet, and snow. Each unit includes a 3/8-16 grounding kit and has the option of including a sub-panel, mounting strap, and/or a drip shield. This series is the perfect accessory for a variety of instrumentation in need of outdoor protection.
- Housing controls and gages
Models & Ordering
- Galvannealed steel enclosure; All other components: Carbon steel.
- NEMA 3R (IP32).
- See chart for enclosure dimensions; Sub-panel height = enclosure height - 3" (76 mm); Sub-panel width = enclosure width - 3" (76 mm); Mounting strap width = enclosure width - 4" (102 mm); Drip shield width = enclosure width.
- 0.048" (1.22 mm) for drip shields; 0.060" (1.52 mm) for enclosures < 24" wide; 0.075" (1.91 mm) for enclosures = 24" wide; 0.125" (3.18 mm) for sub-panels; 0.078" (1.98 mm) for mounting straps.
- See chart on catalog page.
- Agency Approvals:
- CSA, cULus. (Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-CSE-K||Replacement Keys, includes 2 Keys||2-3 Weeks||$1.50||B||Order|
|A-CSE-L||Keylocking Wing Knob Door Latch, includes 1 Lock and 2 Keys||2-3 Weeks||$192.00||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.