Model GDL Graphical Display Data Logger
Measure Temperature, Humidity and Dew Point, Instant Display
The Model GDL Graphical Display Data Logger can record and instantly display temperature, humidity, and dew point trends in a text or graphic format. The GDL has internal temperature and humidity sensors. With the included Windows® based software, the user can select the sampling interval, high/low alarms, logging channels, and recording start time. Over 40,000 data points can be recorded and the measured data stays secure with a recording session counter and password-protected calibration.
- Medical storage facilities
- Refrigeration systems
- Wine storage
Models & Ordering
- Memory Size:
- 43,344 temperature; 21,672 temperature, RH and dew point.
- Temperature Range:
- 15 to 150°F (-10 to 65°C).
- Temperature Accuracy:
- ±1°F (±0.5°C).
- Temperature Resolution:
- 0.01°F (0.01°C).
- Humidity Range:
- 0 to 99% RH.
- Humidity Accuracy:
- ±2% RH, from 10 to 90% RH.
- Humidity Resolution:
- 0.01% RH.
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full or continuous recording.
- Sampling Rate:
- second to 18 hours, 1 second increments.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 98 and above (software included).
- Power Requirements:
- (3) AA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Programmable high/low.
- USB port (cable included).
- 7 oz (20 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Measurements displayed in text or graph
- Able to record over 40,000 data points and download them to a PC
- Includes logging summary with details of the sample rate and memory status
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.