Series MTL20/30 Miniature USB Data Logger
Measure Temperature, Humidity, and Dew Point
The Series MTL Miniature USB Data Logger measures and records accurate readings for temperature or temperature/humidity/dew point in a wide range of applications. Sampling intervals and high/low alarm settings are user selectable through the included easy to use Windows® based software. On models ordered with an integral display, the temperature and humidity readings alternate on the display. The series MTL can be software configured to begin measuring based on a time delayed-start or by push-button. The logger can store up to 43,344 readings and can be set to stop on memory full or for continuous recording. Stored data is downloaded by plugging the unit into a PC's USB port (cable included). The loggers provide measurements for many environment conditions, which make them ideal for refrigeration systems, laboratories, and medical storage facilities.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature Range:
- MTL20: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); MTL30: -40 to 160°F (-40 to 70°C), 0% to 99% RH (non condensing).
- MTL20: ±1°F (±0.5°C); MTL30: ±1°F (±0.5°C), ±2% RH from 10% to 90% RH.
- Non-LCD models: 0.01°F (0.01°C), 0.01% RH; LCD models: 0.1°F (0.1°C), 0.1% RH.
- Memory Size:
- 43,344 temperature; 21,672 each temperature and RH.
- Sampling Mode:
- Stop on memory full or memory rollover for continuous recording.
- Sampling Rate:
- 1 sec. to 18 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows®-based application software included.
- Power Requirements:
- 3 V CR2032 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Programmable high/low.
- USB port (cable included).
- 1 oz (28 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.