Series DW-USB Compact USB Data Logger
Measure Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, Current, Voltage, or Carbon Monoxide
The Series DW-USB Compact USB Data Logger allows users to monitor temperature, humidity, dew point, voltage, current, or carbon monoxide almost anywhere, and then download stored data by simply plugging the module directly into a PC’s USB port. The compact housing can resist moisture up to IP67 when the protective cap is attached, and has built in LED’s to indicate an alarm has been met or the battery is low. Users can set the sampling rate, start time, high/low alarms, and temperature unit via software available for free download from our website.
- Calibration labs
- Environmental chambers
- Pharmaceutical plants
- Storage warehouses
Models & Ordering
- Memory Size:
- 16,382 temperature; 16,382 each temperature and RH; 32,764 readings for voltage, current, and thermocouple; and 32,510 for carbon monoxide.
- Sampling Mode:
- Stop on memory full.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 10 s to 12 hr (temperature and RH models); 1 s to 12 hr (voltage, current, and thermocouple models); 10 s to 5 m (CO models).
- Computer Requirements:
- Compatible with Windows® 7, Windows® 8 and Windows® 10.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V 1/2 AA lithium metal battery, included, user replaceable.
- ABS plastic blend.
- Programmable high/low.
- USB Port.
- 1.5 oz (43 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets IP67 standards when the protective cap is fitted
- All in one unit plugs into PC with no cable required
- LED status indicators for visual confirmation
- Optional integral LCD display for local indication
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.