Series AN2 Indicating Alarm Annunciator
Up to 8 Inputs, Integral Power Supply
The Series AN2 Indicating Alarm Annunciator provides visible and audible alarms for up to eight inputs. The annunciator also has two SPDT relay outputs that can be used to initiate external alarms, buzzers, or paging devices. The Integral 24 VDC power supply can power most level, temperature, pressure, and flow switches. Audible alarm conditions can be acknowledged, reset, or silenced either via the front panel push buttons or the rear terminal block. The Series AN2 can be set to any common ISA sequences including First-Out.
- Water and wastewater panels
- Tank level monitoring
- Temperature monitoring process
Models & Ordering
- NO or NC switches, Open Collector Transistor (Open circuit voltage = 3.3 VDC); Logic Levels: LO = 0 to 0.9 VDC, HI = 2.4 to 28 VDC (100 KΩ input impedance).
- Two SPDT relay (3 A @ 250 VAC or 30 VDC, resistive; 1/14 HP @ 125/250 VAC, inductive).
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- -40 to 149ºF (-40 to 65ºC).
- Power Requirements:
- 85 to 265 VAC 50/60 Hz, 90 to 265 VDC; 12 to 36 VDC, 12 to 24 VAC (depending on model).
- Power Consumption:
- 20 W (6 W on low voltage models).
- 1/8 DIN.
- Housing Material:
- UL rated 94V-0 high impact plastic.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP65) front panel.
- 9.6 oz (272 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, cUL, UL.
- Includes integral 24 VDC power supply to power most switches
- Can be set to any common ISA sequences
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.