Series 199 Open Style Power Relays
DPDT, 40 Amp Rating (AC or DC)
The Series 199 Open Style Power Relays are designed for high AC and DC current
applications up to 40 Amps. These mercury-free DPDT relays are available in a variety of
trigger voltages and coil resistances to fit most common applications. The riveted housing
construction increases the durability and reduces the effects of vibration on the relay.
Note: All purchases must be 10 units or more.
Models & Ordering
- Operating and Load Voltage Range:
- 24 to 240 VAC, 24 VDC.
- Operating Range (% of Nominal):
- 85 to 110% (AC operated); 80 to 110% (DC operated).
- Electrical Connection:
- AgSnO screw terminals.
- Switching Operation:
- Electrical Rating:
- 40 A @ 300 VAC/28 VDC; 5 A @ 480/600 VAC.
- Temperature Limits:
Storage: -67 to 212°F (-55 to 100°C);
Operation: -67 to 131°F (-55 to 55°C).
- Power Consumption:
- 10 VA, 4 W.
- Cycle Life:
- 100,000 cycles (electrical); 1,000,000 cycles (mechanical).
- Plastic phenolic.
- 8 to 11 oz (227 to 312 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, RoHS, cUL, UL, cUR, UR.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.