Series 784 4PDT Ice Cube Relays
15 Amp, 4PDT Operation
The Series 784 Electromechanical Ice Cube Relay is a full-featured 4PDT relay that can be used to handle loads up to 15 amps for AC or DC circuits. Utilizing the same trigger, this relay can be used in underground parking garage applications to signal audible and visual alarms for high levels of carbon monoxide, while opening the dampers and starting the exhaust fans. It features a flag status indicator and a LED status lamp to let the user know when the relay is activated. In order to differentiate between AC and DC actuated models, the push-to-test button is color-coded. For testing the operation, a removable lockdown lever holds the test button in place. The clear plastic housing gives a view of the contacts and there is a removable I.D. tag for labeling the circuit.
- Refrigeration compressor systems
- HVAC motor controls
- Water/wastewater pump control
Models & Ordering
- Operating and Load Voltage Range:
- 24 to 120 VAC; 24 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Silver alloy plug-in contacts.
- Switching Operation:
- Electrical Rating:
- 15 A @ 120 VAC 50/60Hz; 12 A @ 277 VAC 50/60 Hz or 28 VDC.
- Temperature Limits:
- Storage: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C); Operation: -40 to 131°F (-40 to 55°C).
- Power Consumption:
- 1.5 VA; 1.5 W.
- Cycle Life:
- 200,000 cycles (electrical); 10,000,000 cycles (mechanical).
- Plastic polycarbonate.
- 2.8 oz (80 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, CSA, RoHS, cUL, UL, cUR, UR.
- Clear plastic housing to easily view the contacts
- Flag and LED status indicators for visual confirmation of relay state
- Socket mounted for quick installation/replacement
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|70-ASMM-24||Protection Modules, MOV Suppressor, 24 VAC/VDC||2-3 Weeks||$4.00||N||Order|
|70-ASMM-120||Protection Modules, MOV Suppressor, 120 VAC/VDC||2-3 Weeks||$4.00||N||Order|
|70-784D14-1||Socket for 784 Series relay||Same Day||$9.60||N||Order|
|70-ASMD-250||Protection modules, protection diode, 6 to 250 VDC||1-2 Weeks||$2.70||N||Order|
|16-750/788CBJ-1||Coil Bus jumpers||2-3 Weeks||$0.70||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.