Model MN-1 Mini-Node™ Communication Signal Converter
Converts RS-485 to USB, Integral USB Connector, No External Power
The Model MN-1 Mini-Node™ Communication Signal Converter is a low cost device that converts half duplex RS-485 serial communications signals into a signal that can be read by any computer with a USB port. The integral USB connector and RJ-45 connector reduces set up time by eliminating extra wiring. The Model MN-1 is powered via the USB connection which eliminates the need for an external power source. The compact size is great for field installation, control panels, and lab testing.
- Oven, boiler, or chiller control
- Hot plates/melt pots
- Packaging equipment
- Environmental chambers
- Medical equipment
- Food service equipment
Models & Ordering
- Power Requirements:
- No external power required.
- Power Consumption:
- 0.4 W.
- Isolated Voltage:
- 3000 VDC.
- Input Impedance:
- 96 kΩ.
- USB Connector:
- B-Type (Female).
- RS-485 Connector:
- Baud Rate:
- 75, 150, 300, 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, and 115200 bps.
- Full compliance with USB V.2.0 specification.
- Agency Approvals:
- Converts half duplex RS-485 via USB port
- Reduces set up time of process controllers
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.