Series RPMC StabiliSENSE™ Critical Room Pressure Monitor
Room Status Indication, Magnehelic® Gage Size
The Series RPMC StabiliSENSE™ Critical Room Pressure Monitor is designed for
critical low differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring
and alarming. The Series RPMC can be configured to monitor positive or negative
pressure in protected environments and clean manufacturing areas. The RPMC
is a complete system which enables access to pressure, security, calibration, and
alarm setup. The RPMC StabiliSENSE™ critical room pressure monitor has a brushed
stainless steel bezel that allows for easy cleaning.
The RPMC StabiliSENSE™ critical room pressure monitor has built-in status indication LEDs that will appear green when within the user-defined pressure set range and will appear orange when outside of the pressure set range. 2 SPDT independent control relays with adjustable deadbands are also provided along with a 4-20 mA process output.
- Clean manufacturing areas
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Clean rooms
- Research labs
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Measurement Technology:
- Capacitance cell.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Housing Material:
- Die cast aluminum case and SS bezel.
- ±0.25% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.24%, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%), or ±0.5% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.49%, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%).
- Pressure Limits:
- 2 psig.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- 0.030%/°F (0.050/°C) from 77°F (25°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 12-28 VDC, 12-28 VAC 50 to 400 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- 3 VA max.
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA DC into 900 Ω max.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Accessible via menus.
- Backlit 4 digit LCD 0.4" height LED indicators for set point and alarm status.
- Electrical Connections:
- 15-pin male high density D-sub connection. 18" (46 cm) cable with 10 conductors included.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT. Side or back connections.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount unit in vertical plane. Size: 4-3/" (120.7 mm) OD x 2-21/32 (67.5 mm).
- 1.90 lb (862 g).
- SWITCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Switch Type:
- 2 SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating:
- 1 A @ 30 VAC/VDC.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Adjustable via keypad on face.
- Long term stable pressure measurements
- 2 SPDT relays allow for local alarming and alarming to control system
- Automatic or manual alarm reset
- Visual LED alarms provide immediate local alert allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Stores peak and valley process readings
- Same installation diameter as Magnehelic® gage which simplifies field upgrade to RPMC StabiliSENSE™ critical room pressure monitor
- Password protected setup menu ensures no errors by untrained personnel
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- FC Factory calibration certificate
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-285||Remote alarm annunciator with visible/audible alarm and acknowledge switch.||Next Day||$218.00||Order|
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||Next Day||$32.50||Order|
|A-300||Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic® gage. 6.8" x 6.0" x .1", .35 lb.||Next Day||$28.25||Order|
|A-417A||Static pressure pickup. For use in clean rooms, 60 micron filter picks up static pressure. Stainless steel wall plate fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||Next Day||$9.60||Order|
|A-465||Flush mount space pressure sensor||Next Day||$9.50||Order|
|A-418A||Static Pressure Pickup. Room mount with Delta Style plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" I.D. tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||Next Day||$9.60||Order|
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||Next Day||$0.25||Order|
RPMC-X-X-OPT RPMC PRESSURE CONTROLLER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY A 0.25% RSS B 0.5% RSS 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) RANGE 002 0.25" w.c. 003 0.5" w.c. 004 1" w.c. 013 -0.25 TO 0.25" w.c. 014 -0.5 TO 0.5" w.c. 015 -1 TO 1" w.c. OPTIONS (OPT) -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.