Series RPME FlexiSENSE™ Room Pressure Monitor
Room Status Indication, Magnehelic® Gage Size
The Series RPME FlexiSENSE™ Room Pressure Monitor is designed for low
differential pressure applications that require stringent pressure monitoring and
alarming. The Series RPME FlexiSENSE™ room pressure monitor can be configured
to monitor positive or negative pressure in protected environments and clean
manufacturing areas. The RPME FlexiSENSE™ room pressure monitor is a complete
system with a fixed segment LCD which enables access to pressure, security,
calibration, and alarm setup. The RPME has a brushed stainless steel bezel that
allows for easy cleaning.
The RPME FlexiSENSE™ room pressure monitor has built-in status indication LEDs that will appear green when within the user-defined pressure set range and will appear orange when outside of the pressure set range. 2 SPDT independent control relays with adjustable deadbands are also provided along with a 4-20 mA process output.
- Clean manufacturing areas
- Clean rooms
- Research labs
Models & Ordering
- Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Measurement Technology:
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult factory.
- Housing Material:
- Die cast aluminum case and SS bezel.
- ±0.5% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.49%, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%), or ±1% RSS (includes non-linearity: ±0.99%, hysteresis: ±0.05% and non-repeatability: ±0.05%).
- Pressure Limits:
- Ranges 0.5 and 1.0 in w.c: 9 psi; Ranges 2.5 and 5 in w.c.: 1.5 psi.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Thermal Effects:
- 0.020%/°F (0.036/°C) from 77°F (25°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 12-28 VDC, 12-28 VAC 50 to 400 Hz.
- Power Consumption:
- 3 VA max.
- Output Signal:
- 4-20 mA DC into 900 Ω max.
- Zero and Span Adjustments:
- Accessible via menus.
- Backlit 4 digit LCD 0.4" height LED indicators for set point and alarm status.
- Electrical Connections:
- 15-pin male high density D-sub connection. 18" (46 cm) cable with 10 conductors included.
- Process Connections:
- 1/8" female NPT. Side or back connections.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount unit in vertical plane. Size: 4-3/4" (120.7 mm) OD x 2-21/32 (67.5 mm).
- 1.75 lb (794 g).
- SWITCH SPECIFICATIONS
- Switch Type:
- 2 SPDT relays.
- Electrical Rating:
- 1 A @ 30 VAC/VDC.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Adjustable via keypad on face.
- 2 SPDT relays allow for capability of local alarming and alarming to control system
- Automatic or manual alarm reset
- Visual LED alarms provide immediate local alert allowing corrective action to be taken quicker to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Stores peak and valley process readings
- Same installation diameter as Magnehelic® gage which simplifies field upgrade to RPME FlexiSENSE™ room pressure monitor
- Password protected setup menu ensures no errors by untrained personnel
- NIST Traceable Calibration Certificate
- FC Factory Calibration Certificate
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-285||Remote alarm annunciator with visible/audible alarm and acknowledge switch.||Next Day||$218.00||Order|
|A-299||Mounting bracket flush mount Magnehelic® gage in bracket. Bracket is then surface mounted . Steel with gray hammertone epoxy finish. 6.3" x 7.7" x 4.0", 1.30 lb.||Next Day||$32.50||Order|
|A-300||Flat aluminum bracket for flush mounting Magnehelic® gage. 6.8" x 6.0" x .1", .35 lb.||Next Day||$28.25||Order|
|A-417A||Static pressure pickup. For use in clean rooms, 60 micron filter picks up static pressure. Stainless steel wall plate fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included. Barbed brass fitting holds 1/8" to 3/16" ID tubing.||Next Day||$9.60||Order|
|A-465||Flush mount space pressure sensor||Next Day||$9.50||Order|
|A-418A||Static Pressure Pickup. Room mount with Delta Style plastic enclosure fits 2" x 4" electrical box. Fine mesh screen hides static pressure pickup port. Clean connection to 1/8" to 3/16" I.D. tubing and pressure sensor. Sealed with foam gasket, screws included.||Next Day||$9.60||Order|
|A-220||Clear flexible vinyl tubing is easily inspected, and is therefore best for test applications where a possibility of fluid entering the tubing exists. 3/16" ID x 5/16" OD, lengths to 500'; 45 psi maximum pressure @ 73°F.||Next Day||$0.25||Order|
RPME-X-X-OPT RPME PRESSURE CONTROLLER 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) ACCURACY B 0.5% RSS C 1% RSS 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) RANGE 003 0.5" w.c. 004 1" w.c. 005 2.5" w.c. 006 5" w.c. 014 -0.5-0-0.5" w.c. 015 -1-0-1" w.c. 016 -2.5-0-2.5" w.c. 017 -5-0-5" w.c.
OPTIONS (OPT) -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION -NIST NIST TRACEABLE CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.