Series AVG Averaging Temperature Sensor
Available in 12' or 24' Lengths
The Series AVG Averaging Temperature Sensor can be used to measure the average temperature up stream of the cooling coils in an air handler. The coiled sensor unwinds to a length of 12' or 24' to take an average temperature reading across a large space. The housing has multiple knockouts to reduce the time to install conduit. The Series CC1 mounting brackets can be used to secure the capillary to the wall of the air handler without kinking. The Series AVG can be ordered with a choice of 11 output options that allow it to communicate to any standard building control system.
- Building Automation
- Air handling equipment monitoring
- Large air duct temperature monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Platinum RTD: ±0.6% @ 32°F (0°C); Nickel RTD: ±0.5°F @ 32°F (0°C); Balco RTD: ±0.1% @ 32°F (0°C); Thermistors: ±0.36°F from 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C).
- Operating Temperature:
- -32 to 240°F (-35.5 to 115.5°C).
- Capillary Length:
- 12' or 24' depending on model.
- Cable Length:
- Probe Material:
- Bendable copper capillary.
- Flanged mounting ears.
- Cooper capillary offers improved thermal conductivity
- Capillary size fits most metal or plastic mounting clips allowing for easy installation
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|CC1-N||Averaging temperature sensor clip, natural.||Next Day||$1.50||Order|
|CC1-GY||Averaging temperature sensor clip, gray.||Next Day||$1.50||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.