Series O-4 Outside Air Temperature Sensor
NEMA 4X, Removable Terminal Block
The Series O-4 Outside Air Temperature Sensors are great for monitoring ambient air temperatures in outdoor applications. The temperature sensors are mounted in a NEMA 4X enclosure with integral mounting tabs. The mounting tabs can be used to surface or suspension mount the temperature sensors. The removable terminal block makes installation easy. The Series O-4 can be used to measure outside air temperatures in building automation systems or room temperatures inside agricultural ventilation houses.
For models with resistive thermistors or RTD outputs, please click here for temperature to resistance lookup tables.
- Agricultural house ventilation
- HVAC and building automation
Models & Ordering
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F);
RTD temperature sensor: DIN class B: ±0.3°C @ 0°C (±0.54°F @ 32°F).
- Operating Temperature:
- -40 to 250°F.
- Probe Diameter:
- 0.235" (5.97 mm)
- Probe Length:
- Probe Material:
- 304 SS.
- Temperature Sensor:
- Curves A,B,C; Thermistor; Curves D,E; Platinum RTD DIN 385. (See R-T Lookup Table).
- Suspension or surface.
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- 3 oz (85 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- NEMA 4X weatherproof housing
- Surface or suspension mount
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.