Series TE-E/N Wall Mount Temperature Sensor
Discrete Wall Mount Housing
The SERIES TE-E/N Wall Mount Temperature Sensor provides a low cost temperature input for any building management system. With large vents in the housing for proper air flow, the sensor accurately measures the ambient temperature in hotel rooms or office buildings. Multiple mounting holes on the wall plate allow for mounting to numerous surfaces.
- Room temperature monitoring
- Building automation
Models & Ordering
- Thermistor temp sensor: ±0.22°C @ 25°C (±0.4°F @ 77°F); RTD temp sensor: DIN class B; ±0.3°C @ 0°C (±.54°F @ 32°F).
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 140°F (-40 to 60°C).
- Housing Material:
- ABS plastic.
- 0.3 lb (136 g).
- North American or European housing aesthetic options
- Uniform look matches other Dwyer wall mount devices
- Universal mounting plate meets various installation requirements
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.