Model 652-0 High Accuracy Programmable Transmitter
RTD, Thermocouple, Voltage or Potentiometer Input, Galvanically Isolated
The MODEL 652-0 Programmable Transmitter accepts any commonly used temperature sensor, slidewire transducer or millivolt signal and produces a 4 to 20 mA output signal. Input type and range are easily programmed using a PC and the simple Windows™ based software program Model 652-C sold separately. The user can completely reconfigure units of measure, high/low range, filtering factor, offset, and transmitter reference details. The Model 652-0 features 500V input to output isolation to remove ground loop effects and four filter settings to remove incoming signal noise. Outstanding versatility and compact size make this unit ideal for any temperature application.
- Process applications where a 4 to 20 mA signal is required
Models & Ordering
- Input/Output Isolation:
- 500 VAC RMS.
- Thermocouple Input Range:
- J: -328 to 2192°F (-200 to 1200°C); K: -328 to 2498°F(-200 to 1370°C); T: -328 to 752°F (-200 to 400°C); R and S: -14 to 3200°F (-10 to 1760°C); E: -328 to 1832°F (-200 to 1000°C); F: -148 to 1112°F (-100 to 600°C); N: -292 to 2372°F (-180 to 1300°C).
- RTD Input Range:
- (Pt100 Ω): -328 to 1562°F (-200 to 850°C).
- Linearized 4 to 20 mA.
- Output Impedance:
- 700 Ω @ 24 VDC.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 35 V.
- T/C: ±0.04% full range input, ±0.04% rdg.; RTD; ±0.01 full range input, ±0.05% of rdg.; Voltage:10µV, ±0.07% rdg.; Potentiometer: 0.1% full range input.
- Thermal Drift:
- Zero: 0.1µV/°C (RTD zero drift is 0.008°F/°F); Span: 100ppm/°C.
- Temperature Limit:
- Ambient: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- Response Time:
- <1 second.
- Update Time:
- 250 ms max.
- Off, 2 seconds, 10 seconds, or adaptive.
- Cold Junction Error:
- ±29°F (±0.5°C).
- PPE & PS.
- 0.92 oz (26 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- High accuracy, universal input
- Configuration kit option
- Digital signal filtering for stable readings
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.