Model AP3 Thermo-Anemometer Probe
Wireless, Measures Velocity, Flow, and Temperature
The Model AP3 Wireless Thermo-Anemometer Probe measures air velocity, air flow, and temperature when combined with the Model UHH6 Universal Handheld. In order to prevent damage to the sensing element, the probe has a protective sleeve that slides over the sensor when it is not in use. Markings on the probe allow users to know the insertion depth to obtain better accuracy when traversing the duct.
These probes use a Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) signal for effortless connection and low power consumption. Wireless probes can take measurements up to 50 feet away from the UHH6 or compatible handheld.
A bicolor LED flashes on the handle of the probe to indicate communication status with the handheld device. The battery is rechargeable via the mini-USB connector on the bottom of the probe.
Download the Mobile Meter® Software Test Instrument App which converts Android® based phones and tablets into a multi-function test instrument.
- Building commissioning
- Building HVAC test and balance
Models & Ordering
- Dry, clean air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Air velocity: 0 to 6000 FPM (0 to 30 m/s); Volumetric air: 999,999 in selected flow units; Temperature: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C).
- Air velocity: ±3% FS within temperature range of 40 to 90°F (4 to 32°C) -TAB option: 50 to 3900 FPM (0.25 to 20m/s); Temperature: ±0.5°F (±0.28°C).
- Response Time:
- 1 s.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion (See model chart for optional probe lengths).
- Battery Charging Limits:
- 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7 V YT562447 Lithium ion battery.
- Maximum Wireless Distance:
- 50' (15 m).
- Handle Enclosure:
- Thermoplastic elastomer over polycarbonate.
- Supplied With:
- Wrist strap.
- 11.2 oz (317 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE (not while charging), FCC compliant.
- Allows for one handed operation for ladder use safety
- Stable 50 ft (15 m) wireless range
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|UHH6||Universal handheld test instrument||2-3 Weeks||$350.00||Order|
|UHH-CBL||3.2 ft (1 m) USB cable.||3-4 Weeks||$6.00||Order|
|UHH-C1||Soft carrying case||Same Day||$41.25||Order|
|UHH-ICHRG||Dual USB wall or auto charger with international adapters. (1.0 A)||3-4 Weeks||$23.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.