Model VP2 100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe
Wireless, Measures Velocity, Flow, Humidity, and Temperature
This product is no longer available, see Model VP3 as the suggested replacement.
- Dry, clean air.
- Temperature Limits::
- Process: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Air Velocity: 40 to 5000 fpm (0.2 to 25 m/s); Volumetric Air: 999,999 in selected flow units; Temperature: -20 to 212°F (-29 to 100°C); Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% RH.
- Air Velocity: 0.25 to 10 m/s: ±1.5% of
reading ±20 fpm (±0.1 m/s); 10 to 20
m/s: 1.5% of reading ±40 fpm (±0.2
m/s); 20 to 25 m/s: ±1.5% of reading
±60 fpm (±0.3 m/s);
Temperature: ±0.54°F @ 77°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C);
Relative Humidity: ±2% @ 77°F (25°C) (10 to 90% RH); ±4% (0 to 10% RH and 90 to 100%).
- Response Time:
- Air Velocity and Air Volume: 1 s; Temperature and Relative Humidity: 1.5 s.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Battery Charging Limits:
- 32 to 113°F (0 to 45°C). (Wireless Only).
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7 V YT562447 Lithium ion battery, installed functional, user replaceable. (Note: Intended to be operated with power cables less than 3 m in length). (Wireless Only).
- Maximum Wireless Distance:
- 50' (15 m). (Wireless Only).
- Handle Enclosure:
- Thermoplastic elastomer over polycarbonate.
- Supplied With:
- Wrist strap.
- 13.6 oz (385 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE (not while charging), RoHS, FCC compliant.
- Allows for one handed operation for ladder use safety
- Stable 50' (15 m) wireless range
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|UHH-CBL||3.2 ft (1 m) USB cable.||3-4 Weeks||$6.00||Order|
|UHH-ICHRG||Dual USB wall or auto charger with international adapters. (1.0 A)||3-4 Weeks||$23.00||Order|
|UHH-SD||2 GB SD card||2-3 Weeks||$11.25||Order|
|A-VPX-CKIT||Air cone kit, rectangular and circular hoods, for use with the VP1/VP2||Consult Factory||$342.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.