Series TABKIT Test, Adjust, and Balance Kit
A Complete Balancing Technician Solution
The Series TABKIT Test, Adjust, and Balance Kit combines all essential air, water, temperature, humidity, and electrical test instruments are included in this kit, creating the ultimate air and water balancing solution. The Series TABKIT has everything a balancing technician needs in a single case. A certificate of NIST calibration is included for each instrument inside the kit, ensuring accurate, durable, repeatable, and reliable measurements every time. When the products need to be recalibrated, save time by sending everything back to Dwyer. Our lab is able to service all equipment within the kit, and ensure they’re as accurate as the day you originally received them.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Model 160G Averaging Air Flow Grid
- Model DP3 Bluetooth-Enabled Wireless Differential Pressure Module
- Model AP3 Bluetooth-Enabled Wireless Thermo-Anemometer Probe
- Model RP3 Bluetooth-Enabled Wireless Thermo-Hygrometer Probe
- Model VP3 Bluetooth-Enabled Wireless 100 mm Vane Thermo-Anemometer Probe
- Model TAC-L Portable Digital Tachometer
- Model CM-1 Digital Clamp Meter
- Series 490W Wireless Hydronic Differential Pressure Manometer
- Model 160F 18" Straight Stainless Steel Pitot Tube
- Model 160-18 18" Stainless Steel Pitot Tube
- Two Model A-303 Static Pressure Tips with Magnetic Mounting
- Cooper-Atkins Model TM99A Thermistor Temperature Instrument
- Cooper-Atkins Model 1075 General Purpose Puncture Probe
- Hard Case
- Building balancing
- Building commissioning
- Testing HVAC equipment performance
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 10 in w.g. (0-2500 Pa).
- 2% of reading, ±0.001 in w.g. (2% of reading ±.25 Pa).
- 0.001 < 1 in w.g., 0.10 < 250 Pa (1.0 > 250 Pa).
- AP3 and VP3
- 100 to 3500 FPM, (0.50 to 20 m/s).
- ±5% of reading ±7 FPM, (±5% of reading ±0.04 m/s).
- 1 FPM, 0.01 m/s.
- TM99A and 1075
- 0 to 200°F (-20 to 100°C).
- ±0.5% of reading (±0.5% of reading + 1.0°C).
- 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- 10 to 90% RH.
- 3% of reading.
- 0.1 to 100 AC Amperes (1 to 600 VAC).
- 2% of reading ±5 digits.
- 0.1 AC Ampere (1 Volt).
- 60 to 5000 RPM.
- 2% of reading ±2 RPM.
- 1 RPM.
- 0.4 to 200 psi, 3 to 1400 kPa.
0.4 to 75 psi, 3 to 500 kPa.
- 2% of reading ±1 psi, 2% of reading ±7 kPa.
2% of reading ±0.5 psi, 2% of reading ±3.5 kPa.
- 0.1 psi, 1.0 kPa.
0.01 psi, 0.1 kPa.
- Everything a balancing technician needs in a single case
- Best in class low flow velocity readings
- Repeatable measurements
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.