Series 400 Air Velocity Meter
Displays Velocity and Air Pressure
The Series 400 Air Velocity Meter offers the convenience of a dual purpose instrument with high accuracy and easy-to-read scales. It can be used to balance air conditioning systems, measure pressure drop across filters, and test fan and blower discharge and inlet pressures. Series 400 kits include a manometer, Pitot tube, necessary tubing and connectors, red gage fluid, and carrying case.
Kit includes No. 400 Air Meter and all accessories:
Combination Inclined/Vertical Manometer. Dwyer® Durablock® precision machined solid acrylic plastic construction is virtually indestructible. Has both inclined section for high accuracy and vertical section for extended range. Pressure marked in black, Velocity in red figures. Easy to read - no reference tables needed. Has screw leveling adjustment and ground glass bubble level.
- Air balancing
- Building commissioning
Models & Ordering
- Red figures display velocity in FPM and black figures display air pressure in inch w.c.
- No conversion tables needed for air at standard conditions
- Available with Pitot tubes and carrying case
- Contact factory for extra long steel cases for use with longer Pitot tubes.
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-101||1 oz dispenser bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||$9.30||Order|
|A-102||4 oz bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||$18.00||Order|
|A-103||1 pt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Next Day||$44.50||Order|
|A-104||1 qt bottle of red gage fluid, .826 sp. gr.||Next Day||$83.50||Order|
|A-110||1 oz dispenser bottle of blue gage fluid, 1.910 sp. gr.||Next Day||$190.00||Order|
|A-431||Steel carrying case for air velocity meter, No. 400-5.||1-2 Weeks||$220.00||Order|
|A-433||Steel carrying case for air velocity meter, No. 400-10.||1-2 Weeks||$205.00||Order|
|A-536||Metric air velocity calculator slide chart.||1-2 Weeks||$13.75||Order|
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||Next Day||$12.75||Order|
- Is routine maintenance required for a Dwyer red gage fluid type manometer?
- Yes. The zero point should be checked periodically as well as the fluid level. After a year of service, particularly with dirty air, the fluid should be replaced to assure that specific gravity changes are not affecting the accuracy of the reading.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.