Portable manometer test equipment indicates pressure. Applications include filter monitoring, laboratories, fan status, duct static pressure, and field calibration of other instruments. Dwyer's manometers are precision instruments in inclined and vertical styles. Most versatile and useful low cost manometers we know of.
- Series 475
- Ranges from 1" w.c. to 150 psid, ±0.5% Accuracy
Intrinsically Safe Handheld Digital Manometer measures air and natural gases. Applications include field calibration of other instruments, monitoring or troubleshooting HVAC systems.
- Series 1227
- 0.2" Minor Scale Divisions, Accuracy +/- 0.1" W.C.
Dual Range Flex-Tube® U-Inclined Manometer where no spirit level is required, the manometer is versatile, and it is useful low-cost. Applications include fan status and filter monitoring.
- Series 1211/1212
- Safety Traps to Prevent Loss of Fluid
Slack Tube® Manometer/Gas Pressure Kit that reads with inch or CM scale. Applications include filter monitoring and duct static pressure.
- Series 1213
- The “Tube in a Tube” Direct Reading Manometer
Gas Pressure Manometer is used with natural gas. Economically priced and made of durable plastic.
- Series 100
- Suitable for Total Pressures Up to 100 psig, Temperatures Up to 150°F, Accuracy ±2% of Full Scale (1% on Model 115 Only)
Durablock® Solid Plastic Portable Gage is a precision instrument in inclined and vertical styles. Used for the measurement of static pressure, vacuum or differential pressure.
- Series 1221/1222/1223
- Suitable for Pressures up to 100 psi, Better Precision
Flex-Tube® U-Tube Manometer read in inches or mm. Scales are high impact polystyrene plastic. Applications include duct static pressure, calibration, and filter monitoring.
- Series HM28
- High Accuracy (0.2%, 0.1% or 0.05%), Differential, Gage or Absolute
Handheld Digital Manometer is designed to measure a wide range of pressures to a high accuracy. Applications include calibration facilities and laboratories.
- Series 476A & 478A
- Single & Dual Pressure Measurement, Electronic Zeroing, ±1.5% Accuracy
Digital Manometer can be used to measure low pressure. Constructed of extruded aluminum case.
- Series HM35
- Up to 0.05% Accuracy, Graphical Display, Data Logging Capability
Precision Digital Pressure Manometer is designed to measure and log pressure measurements. Ideal for laboratories and calibration facilities.
- Series 477AV
- Measures Pressure, Flow and Velocity; ±0.5% Accuracy
Handheld Digital Manometer are available with pressure, flow, and velocity measurements. Applications include duct static pressure and air flow monitoring.
- Series 477B
- Precise Air Pressure Measurement, ±0.1% F.S. Accuracy
Handheld Digital Manometer is a versatile, hand-held, battery operated manometer. Applications include lab calibration.