Model MC6 Multi-Cal Benchtop Calibrator
Interchangeable Ranges, ±0.05% Accuracy, Data Logging Capability, NIST Traceable
Model MC6 Multi-Cal Benchtop Calibrator performs a wide variety of simple and complex pressure based measurement, test, and calibration operations. Modular sensor design allows user to select pressure measurement range for application flexibility. Calibrator can accommodate up to two interchangeable pressure modules (sold separately) in any combination of range or accuracy.
Simultaneously display two separate measurements on the two line, alphanumeric display. Readings can be displayed in a choice of twelve preprogrammed engineering units or any single user-defined unit. Calibrator features min/max recall, hi/lo alarm, percentage of full scale pressure readings, mA/voltage measurement, leak rate and pressure decay measurement, switch testing capabilities, including trip point and dead band, and velocity/volume flow rates.
Quickly document calibration procedures using the data logging feature which stores up to 384 sets of pressure and time/date stamped measurements. The automatic % error calculation simplifies transmitter calibration. Easily upload stored data to an IBM compatible computer via the RS232 two-way communications port. Calibrators and modules include certification to NIST traceability--ideal as a secondary standard for calibrating pressure equipment.
Multi-Cal Pressure Calibrator includes utility software, protection module, adjustment handle, AC adapter, and instruction manual.
Multi-Cal Pressure Modules are interchangeable and available in a wide selection of pressure ranges and accuracies (contact customer service for additional ranges). Benchtop calibrator accepts up to two pressure modules. Modules include NIST calibration certification.
- Clean Room Control
- Filter Performance Monitoring
- HVAC Testing and Setup
- Draft Measurement
- Airflow Measurement Control
- Differential Pressure Measurement in Laminar Flowhoods
- Paint Booths
- Industrial Ovens and Fume Hoods
- Use as a Secondary Standard for Calibrating Pressure Equipment
Models & Ordering
- Clean, dry, nonconductive, noncorrosive gases.
- Differential Pressure Modules: ±0.06% FS, Gage Pressure Modules: ±0.05% FS, Voltage Input: ±0.025% FS @ 1/10 VDC, ±0.10% FS @ 0/30 VDC, Current Input: ±0.03% FS @ 1/20 mA, ±0.05% FS @ 0/50 mA.
- ±0.002% of span with dampening 1 part in 50,000 (max.).
- Ranges ≤0/2 psi: ±0.05% of span, Ranges ≥0/5 psid: ±0.02% of span.
- RS232 serial interface, 9-pin.
- Alarm Output:
- SPST form C 110 VDC, 120 VDC (max.), 1 A (mas.), 30 W, 62.5 VA (resistive).
- Alphanumeric LCD, 0.37" (9.5 mm) height per line, 2 lines, 16 characters/line.
- Display Update:
- 100 ms.
- Ambient Operation Temperature:
- 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C).
- Process Connection:
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Electrical Connections:
- Standard banana jacks.
- Power Supply:
- 110 VAC/60 Hz adapter, 500 mA.
- Memory Backup Requirements::
- VL1220 or BR1225 Lithium Metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Engineering Units:
- In H2O, psi, in Hg, kPa, mbar, bar, cm H2O, mm Hg, ft SW, MPa, mm H2O, kg cm² and user-defined.
- Differential Pressure Modules: 50 psi positive direction, 15 psi negative direction, Gage Pressure Modules: 2x range (0/5 psi to 0/1000 psi).
- Temperature Compensation:
- 20 to 120°F (-7 to 49°C).
- Temperature Error:
- Maximum of ±0.004% of span per °F over compensated range for zero and span.
- Temperature Effect Electrical Measurement:
- ±0.001% of span per °F over compensated range.
- (Measurement averaging) programmable from 0 to 16 consecutive readings.
- Baud Rate:
- 300, 1200, 2400, or 9600, selectable.
- Computer Requirements:
- IBM compatible 386 or above and Windows® 3.1 or later with 2MB RAM and 2MB hard drive disk space, one serial port.
- Housing Material:
- ABS plastic.
- Calibrator: 3 lb (1.4 kg); Pressure Module: 0.5 lb (0.3 kg).
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|MC1000||Multi-Cal pressure module, 0.25" H20 DP, ±0.07||Consult Factory||$2,506.00||Order|
|MC1004||Multi-Cal pressure module, 5" H20 DP, ±0.06||Consult Factory||$1,952.00||Order|
|MC2010||Multi-Cal pressure module, 5 psig gage pressure, ±0.05||Consult Factory||$1,691.00||Order|
|MC2012||Multi-Cal pressure module, 15 psig gage pressure, ±0.05||Consult Factory||$1,724.00||Order|
|MC2016||Multi-Cal pressure module, 100 psig gage pressure, ±0.05||Consult Factory||$1,691.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.