Model VT-200 Vane Thermo-Anemometer
Measures Air Volume, Air Velocity, and Temperature, Built-in Datalogging
Model VT-200 Vane Thermo-Anemometer is ideal for balancing air conditioning and heating ducts or checking the operation of fans and blowers. Model VT-200 measures air volume in cubic feet per minute and cubic meters per minute. Air velocity measurements can be viewed in ft/min, m/s, knots, km/hr, and mph with ±3% accuracy. The multifunction LCD can simultaneously display air velocity and temperature in selectable units or air flow and air area. Built-in datalogger can store up to 1000 measurements or transfer the data to a PC via RS-232 communication. Additional features include data hold and record/recall minimum, maximum and average readings. Model VT-200 includes RS-232 interface, PC Windows software, cable, battery, carrying case, and instruction manual.
- Verify fume hood flow performance.
- Check diffuser of register face velocities.
Models & Ordering
- Air Velocity Ranges:
- 0.3 to 45 m/s; 0.7 to 100 mph; 0.6 to 88.0 knots; 1 to 140.0 km/hr; 60 to 8,800 ft/min.
- Temperature Range:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Air Volume Ranges:
- CFM (ft³/min) or CMM (m³/min).
- Air Velocity: ±3% of reading ± 0.1, whichever is greater; Temperature: ±1.5°F (±0.8°C).
- 0.1 knots, m/s, km/hr, and mph; 0.1/1 ft/min; 0.1°C.
- Temperature Sensor:
- Type K thermocouple.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Dual line, 4-digit, 1.1" (27.9 mm) height.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 50 hours (approx).
- RS232 serial interface via DB9 female connector.
- ABS plastic, 1" (25 mm) diameter.
- 12.3 oz (350 g).
- Agency Approval:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.