Model 485B Thermo-Hygrometer
Measures % RH, Temperature, Dew Point and Wet Bulb
The Model 485B Thermo-Hygrometer is a versatile, compact, handheld instrument for measuring percentage of relative humidity and temperature in °F or °C. Dew point and wet bulb temperatures are derived from the relative humidity and temperature measurements and are displayed on the LCD.
For Fast and Accurate Calibration Services, CLICK HERE!
- Building commissioning
- Pulp & paper
Models & Ordering
- Humidity, temperature, wet bulb and dew point temperature detection in clean air.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); Ambient: 5 to 125°F (-15 to 51°C).
- Range Relative Humidity:
- 0 to 100% (non-condensing).
- Accuracy Relative Humidity:
- ±2% FS over 10 to 90% @ 77°F (25°C).
- Range Temperature:
- -20 to 140°F (-28 to 60°C).
- Accuracy Temperature:
- ±0.54°F @ 72°F (±0.3°C @ 25°C).
- 4.5 digit LCD.
- 0.1%, 0.1 °F/°C.
- Probe Length:
- 8" (203 mm) insertion.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, included, user replaceable.
- 16 oz (454 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Compatible with Dwyer AP1 thermo-anemometer and VP1 100 mm vane thermoanemometer probes (sold separately)
- Hold feature to freeze current readings on the display
- Stores up to 99 readings for future evaluation
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|RP1||Thermo hygrometer humidity & temperature probe with coiled cable.||2-3 Weeks||$176.00||Order|
|A-47X-BOOT||Rubber boot for manometers (manometer not included).||Same Day||$13.50||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.