Model TH2-10 Thermo-Hygrometer Pen
Measures Temperature, Humidity, Dew Point, Heat Index and Wet Bulb
The Model TH2-10 Thermo-Hygrometer Pen is a compact handheld device that measures temperature, humidity, dew point, wet bulb, and heat index for heat stroke prevention. The TH2-10 has many applications including HVAC, home inspection for examining heating or cooling conditions, outdoor weather monitoring to avoid heat stroke, and construction or industrial inspection. This product offers fahrenheit and celsius units, data hold function, and 0.1°F/°C resolution. Batteries are included.
- Home Inspection (for examining heating or cooling conditions)
- Outdoor Weather Monitoring (to avoid heat stroke)
- Construction or Industrial Inspection
Models & Ordering
- RH: 0 to 99.99%; Temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C).
- ±3% @ 25°C/10 to 90% RH (±5% @ 0 to 10%, 90 to 100%) ±1°F (0.6°C).
- 4-digit LCD.
- Power Requirements:
- 3 V CR2032 Lithium metal battery included, user replaceable.
- 3.2 oz (91 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.