Series AFR Air Filter Regulator
Series AFR Air Filter Regulator provides clean air pressure to pneumatic controllers, valve positioners, air cylinders and other equipment. Self-relieving regulator is equipped with a 40 micron filter housed in a dripwell with gage port.
- Provides clean, accurate air pressure to pneumatic controllers, valve positioners, air cylinders and other equipment
Models & Ordering
- Air only.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: aluminum alloy, irridite, and baked epoxy finish; Filter: phenolic Impregnated cellulose; Diaphragm and Valve Seat Plug: nitrile elastomer.
- Max. Supply Pressure:
- 250 psig (1700 kPa).
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 160°F (-18 to 71°C).
- 1" (2.5 cm) of water.
- <6 SCFH (0.17 m³/hr).
- Flow Capacity:
- 20 SCFM (33 m³/hr) @ 100 psig (700 kPa) supply.
- Exhaust Capacity:
- 0.1 SCFM (0.17 m³/hr) with downstream pressure 5 psig (35 kPa) above set point.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Stable output
- Low air consumption
- 40 micron filter
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.