Series EP1000 Electro-pneumatic Controller
Low Cost, Easy Installation, Weatherproof, Fully Programmable Controller
Stop wasting time and money trying to find a suitable location to mount your controller and current to pressure transducer. The Series EP1000 Electro-pneumatic Controller combines the highest quality instrumentation in one compact NEMA 4X enclosure for easy, low cost installation. Simply provide a supply pressure and voltage with a standard thermocouple, RTD, DC voltage or DC current input to this unit and a traditional pneumatic process quickly converts to a state-of-the-art electronic operation. The versatile microprocessor based controller incorporates a high level of standard features. Typical function setup items appear in the control menu only when the function is selected, so you don't have to wade through unnecessary items. Standard features include Self-Tune, Fuzzy Logic, fully adjustable PID and Auto/Manual control. Combine this versatile controller with the Hi-Flow™ Valve for excellent process operation in industries like food and beverage processing, pulp and paper, chemical and pharmaceutical.
Models & Ordering
- Front Panel Selectable Inputs:
- Thermocouple, RTD, DC voltage or DC current.
- Supply Pressure:
- Minimum: EP1000: 18 psig (1.24 bar); EP1011: 33 psig (2.28 bar); Maximum: 100 psig (6.89 bar).
- EP1000: 3 to 15 psig (0.21 to 1.03 bar); EP1011: 6 to 30 psig (0.41 to 2.07 bar).
- ±1.0% of span.
- ±0.75% of span.
- ±1.0% of span.
- ±0.5% of span.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Pressure Connections:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Air Consumption:
- 0.03 scfm (.05 m³/h) typical.
- Output Capacity:
- 4.5 scfm (7.6 m³/h) at 25 psig (1.72 bar) supply; 12 scfm (20 m³/h) at 100 psig (6.89 bar) supply.
- NEMA 4X.
- 8 lb 1 oz (3.67 kg).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.