Series IP Current to Pressure Transducers
Intrinsically Safe, NEMA 4X Enclosure, Field Reversible, Low Cost
The Series IP Current to Pressure Transducers converts a current input signal to a linearly proportional pneumatic output pressure. The features include built-in volume booster, low air consumption, field reversible (provides output which is inversely proportional to the input signal) and flexible zero and span adjustments. The rugged NEMA 4X enclosure allows splashdown and outdoor installation. The IP can be used for applications that require operation of valve actuators, pneumatic valve positioners, damper and louver actuators, final control elements, relays, air cylinders, web tensioners, clutches and brakes.
- Applications that require the operation of valve actuators, pneumatic valve positioners, damper and louver actuators, final control elements, relays, air cylinders, web tensioners, clutches and brakes
Models & Ordering
- Oil free, clean dry air filtered to 40 microns.
- Input Signal:
- 4-20 mA.
- Input Impedance:
- IP-42: 180 ohms; IP-43 and IP-44: 220 ohms.
- Air Pressure:
- Minimum: 3 psig (21 kPa) above maximum output; Maximum: 100 psig (700 kPa).
- <±0.75% of span.
- <1% of span.
- <0.5% of span.
- Supply Pressure Sensitivity:
- <±0.1% of span per psig (<±0.15% of span per 10 kPa).
- Power Requirements:
- Loop powered.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 140°F (-30 to 60°C).
- Pressure Connections:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Electrical Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT.
- Air Consumption:
- 0.03 SCFM (0.5 m³/h) typical.
- Output Capacity:
- 4.5 SCFM (7.6 m³/h ANR) at 25 psig (175 kPa) supply; 12 SCFM (20 m³/h) at 100 psig (700 kPa) supply.
- Relief Capacity:
- 2 SCFM (3.4 m³/h) at 5 psig (35 kPa) above 20 psig (140 kPa) setpoint.
- 2.1 lb (0.94 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
- Built-in volume booster
- Low air consumption
- Flexible zero plus span adjustments
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Field reversible
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.