Model PI Pressure To Current Transducer
Reliable, User-Oriented Performance
The Model PI Pressure To Current Transducer converts a pneumatic input pressure to an accurately proportional output current with uncompromising accuracy and durability. The PI serves in high-density and panel-mounted applications. The rugged PI transducer offers a high density DIN rail adapters and space saving with easy plug-in installation.
Models & Ordering
- Clean dry air filtered to 40 microns.
- Input Signal:
- 3 to 15 psig and 3 to 27 psig.
- Input Capacitance:
- 2-wire: 700 ƒ, standard; Voltage: 5k ƒ min.
- 2-wire: 4 to 20 mA.
- ±0.15% of span.
- ±0.15% of span max.
- ±0.15% of span guaranteed; ±0.10% of span typical. Includes combined effects of linearity, hysteresis and repeatability errors.
- ±0.10% of span; ±0.03% of span typical.
- Response Time:
- 10 m sec to 99% of step change.
- Power Requirements:
- 10 to 42 VDC.
- Temperature Stability:
- Span and Zero: ±0.007% of span per °F max. deviation from 77°F calibration.
- Temperature Limits:
Operating: -40 to 167°F (-40 to 75°C);
Storage: -60 to 185°F (-50 to 85°C).
- Calibration Adjustments:
- Non-interactive, multi-turn span and zero potentiometers with approximately ±10% of span adjustment range.
Signal Air: 1/8" NPT female;
Electrical Wiring: Miniature terminal block accepts solid or stranded wire up to 14 AWG.
- 0.5 lb (0.2 kg).
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|PI-C||Replacement DIN Rail Adapter||$120.00||B||Order|
|A-360||Aluminum DIN rail||Next Day||$8.90||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.