Series MV Mini Brass Ball Valve
Economical, Compact Design
Series MV Mini Brass Ball Valves are ideal for use in small, confined spaces, where larger valves are of no use. Installation is made easy with a choice of female x female or male x female process connections. Pure PTFE ball seats provide broad media compatibility and bubble tight shutoff. Double seal system allows valve to be operated in both directions.
- Gas or liquid flow control
- Ideal for small, confined spaces
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials. Not rated for steam use.
- End Connections:
- NPT, see Catalog page.
- Pressure Limits:
- -29" Hg to 450 psi (-736 mm Hg to 31 bar) (CWP).
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 250ºF (-20 to 121ºC).
- Wetted Materials:
- Valve Body: Chrome-plated brass;
Valve Ball: Chrome-plated brass;
O-Ring Stem Seal: Fluoroelastomer;
Series MV Mini Brass Ball Valve Ball Seats: PTFE.
- Bubble tight shut off
- Valve can be operated in both directions
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.