Series SMV2 Mini Stainless Steel Ball Valve
Economical, Wide Chemical Compatibility, Compact
The Series SMV2 Mini Stainless Steel Ball Valve is ideal for small, confined spaces, where larger valves are unsuitable. The 316SS and PTFE wetted materials are excellent for applications with corrosive media. The handles are made of a rigid nylon for extended durability. Installation is made easy with a choice of FxF or MxF process connections. PTFE ball seats provide broad media compatibility and bubble tight shutoff.
Models & Ordering
- Gases and liquids compatible with wetted materials. Not rated for steam use.
- End Connections:
- NPT, see model chart on catalog page.
- Pressure Limits:
- 1/8 " to 3/8", 1000 psi (68.9 bar) WOG; 1/2", 800 psi (51.1 bar) WOG.
- Temperature Limits:
- 212°F (100°C) maximum.
- Wetted Materials:
- Valve Body: Cast 316 SS (CF8M); Valve Ball, Insert and Stem: 316 SS; Ball Seat: PTFE.
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- High working pressure
- Abrasion resistant
- Easy to install
- Wide chemical compatibility
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.